Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment during contact time.
And all this upheaval could have been avoided if she’d have complied with the CAO.  Sad  

BBC had an item last week about the Family Court. Someone on the panel said that there are 6,000 enforcement actions each year. It’s very rare that you hear of a change of residency though, so I was very surprised when I read your recent update.

Hopefully, it’ll all settle down now the police are taking action.
It’s good to see the police taking it seriously mate. I can’t for the life of me work out why her friends would got so involved to potentially get themselves in trouble with the law for your ex, absolutely crazy. Keeps us updated.
I dont think she will be remanded but will probably be locked up all day. She will probably get a very last warning and will probably be Iinterviewed and possibly prosecuted if she was to carry on . I think they have to bear In mind mum will need to see children twice a week supervised. Got to be definitely last warning.

If it was a bloke be on remand for sure with no access to children , but different for mums a lot more lenient and still get to see children
Update,

Ex charged yesterday evening , 4th one now, Breach of Non Mol and Harassment.

Was kept in custody overnight for a court appearance this morning.
CPS going to oppose bail as there are repeated violation with 2 further court appearances due in the coming month for the same although they think she will get out but with strict bail conditions.

I personally don't want her kept on remand as i think it will mentally break her and its obvious she has serious mental issue.
I'm hoping a tag with a strict curfew to keep her off the streets at night and away from my home but will wait and see.

Forgot to mention.
She gave my daughter a load of soft toys on last contact date.
I found a mobile phone hidden within one of the toys body.
This has been handed to Social Services as i think most likely it has a tracker or set to answer automatically after a few rings to listen in..
(05-24-2019, 09:43 AM)scotay Wrote: I found a mobile phone hidden within one of the toys body.
This has been handed to Social Services as i think most likely it has a tracker or set to answer automatically after a few rings to listen in..

Wow. I am speechless.
Oh boy. What a great idea giving the phone to social services! I should do that! Son's phone definitely has a tracker on it! She makes no bones about it. Plus it is locked and I don't have the unlock code.
Unbelievable! At least she's been dealt with robustly by the police. She clearly needs help.
Well ex is out on bail and must stay at her address 8pm to 7am and is tagged and is not allowed to contact me or my partner.
Bail also now mentions many streets around my area she is banned from going into.

Last Wednesday i had to go to court as the ex has now tried to take out a non molestation order against me, basically it mirrors my one and is based of complete lies and fabrications.
So this has been listed for a full days hearing, date to come yet, an absolute complete waste of my and the courts time.

On the upside, when me and my partner were leaving the court and in the public area the ex could not help herself and let loose a torrent of abuse and accusations yet again, and in font of security and CCTV. So this is yet another non mol breach and now a breach of bail too now.

So looking like for her non mol application she may appear from custody to do this.
Could you get copy of the CCTV footage? Might be a lot of hassle though. I can't see she will have any evidence - other than being arrested by the Police (who tagged her!).
(06-03-2019, 09:51 AM)Charlie7000 Wrote: Could you get copy of the CCTV footage?  Might be a lot of hassle though.  I can't see she will have any evidence - other than being arrested by the Police (who tagged her!).

Just raised it again to the police, they can get the CCTV.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harassment? Sb1353 8 914 09-15-2021, 07:21 AM
Last Post: scotay
  Harassment while having contact Sb1353 4 4,310 06-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Sb1353
  Nursery in Contact time? JazzBass 13 12,553 11-20-2018, 08:21 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Nursery time + contact time? kettleman 0 1,858 07-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Last Post: kettleman
  Contact time vs Nursery attendance Jamie 5 6,504 06-18-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Not being able to return child on time at the end of contact... TheDetective 2 3,554 03-29-2018, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Harassment from my ex partner elmarveloso 4 8,019 09-24-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: elmarveloso
  Increase contact time with child Reza 3 7,961 09-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post: MarkR