Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment during contact time.
Ex arrested, interviewed and bailed under investigation relating the the abusing of me and my partner in the public area of the court last week.
Police are going to obtain the CCTV from the court as she is counter claiming it was in-fact me and my partner who abused her...

CCTV will prove otherwise so there is another breach to add to the pile along with a breach of bail conditions.

Slowly slowly this is all catching up with her, the lies, parental alienation.
Must be awful for you mate but she’s showing herself up which will only go in your favour, crazy the lengths people will go to. Hope it all works out.
She's also due in court today to plead against another non mol breach from April, sitting outside my home and following me in my car.

So at the moment:-
1. Trial for breach last November coming up in July. - Looking like a guilty as she was stupid enough to video herself doing it and 3 witnesses.
2. Pleaded guilty to breach for stalking outside my home at night in May. - Sentence deferred until after July trial.
3. In court today to plead, again sitting outside my house and following me through town in car.
4. Arrested and released under investigation after abusing me and my partner within the court buildings when she applied to take out a non molestation order against me !

Daughter has had residency changed to me under an Interim Care Order, reports are promising as she is back to being in school and doing well, reports of chatty and friendly instead of withdrawn and quiet.

Assessments yet to be done on ex at home, may be in prison.
Assessments yet to be done on myself and partner at home.
Ex put forward her parents as alternate carers, already been told unsuitable and they wont proceed further with assessment, dont know why.

They may make the Family Court hearings later this year academic as she will possibly be locked up.
So after the criminal court date yesterday she pleaded not guilty on both charges, unbelievable considering there were 2 independent witnesses who confronted her sitting in her car outside my address along with CCTV showing her following me in my car, so that's yet another day going to be wasted in court.

I'm furious she gets to continually control whole days of my life to be wasted like this.

I'm going to jump for joy in the court if she gets sent down.
I dont think she will get sent to prison, you will probably get residency . And her parents would never be considered as carers as you outrank them as there are no safeguarding issues around yourself. She will be getting another restraining order though .
Sounds like she’s trying to drag the process out. It won’t go in her favour if she’s pleading not guilty when there is cctv and witnesses to prove otherwise, it won’t please the judge at all. Is she represented? I’m surprised if she is as pleading not guilty wouldn’t be advisable by a solicitor.
I am lead to believe she turned up with a solicitor, just had word from CPS regarding the trial. Can t believe she would plead guilty to one offence of being outside my house watching and not guilty to another seeing as she was sitting in exactly the same spot.

As for not getting jailed it is 4 separate offences of breaching a non mol, with another being under investigation. A guy would get jailed for a lot less than that.

I'm expecting to get full residency come final hearing when Interim Care Order expires, her parents have already been discounted as potential carers and they are not even going to proceed with an assessment of them. Seeing as they have been complicit and assisted the ex in her alienation campaign i'm not surprised.
You are right a bloke would be on remand right now. In your situation they got to look at the fact it's the children's mum. She will be probably get a high level community order /probation and put on courses and you will be handed children which is punishment enough. If she was then after trial to continue the way she is then it's a slippery road which could start off suspended sentences leading to being put in prison.
(06-13-2019, 12:50 PM)warwickshire1 Wrote: You are right a bloke would be on remand right now. In your situation they got to look at the fact it's the children's mum. She will be probably get a high level community order /probation and put on courses and you will be handed children which is punishment  enough. If she was then after trial to continue the way she is then it's a slippery road which could start off suspended sentences leading to being put in prison.

I already have interim residency of my daughter so she has no dependents to look after, same as a bloke who would be non resident parent so i will be watching to see if they treat her any different to a guy in the same situation.

She wont even acknowledge the fact that she has to contribute maintenance and has ignored requests so i have had to go the CMS route.

Strange how women harp on about the demand and need for guys to pay maintenance for kids but when it comes to them being in that position they ignore and avoid it.  Undecided
Her solicitor probably advised her to plead it as although there are witnesses she could claim she was just on her way somewhere or whatever. I am sure the court will see what she is up to though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harassment? Sb1353 8 912 09-15-2021, 07:21 AM
Last Post: scotay
  Harassment while having contact Sb1353 4 4,309 06-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Sb1353
  Nursery in Contact time? JazzBass 13 12,549 11-20-2018, 08:21 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Nursery time + contact time? kettleman 0 1,858 07-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Last Post: kettleman
  Contact time vs Nursery attendance Jamie 5 6,504 06-18-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Not being able to return child on time at the end of contact... TheDetective 2 3,554 03-29-2018, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Harassment from my ex partner elmarveloso 4 8,019 09-24-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: elmarveloso
  Increase contact time with child Reza 3 7,960 09-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post: MarkR