Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment during contact time.
It sounds like it needs taking to court but I am not sure what they could order as there is already a non mol and the kids already live with you. How could they prevent her following you if you moved away? Sounds like she needs sectioning.
The way its looking shes going away for some time, looking highly likely the section 34.4 will also go through so there will be no contact until most likely my daughter is 18 and can decide for herself, the psychologist report confirms her beliefs and actions as being high risk with no prospect of any change.

I need to consider if she gets no contact and away for some time we need to take this time to move out the area, if that means house, jobs to ensue our safety and peace we need to consider it.
I think in February you will get full residency of your daughter or at least an interim order if there was to be further hearings.

On all the charges they may say she has mental health issues and they will more than likely be lenient as she will have to face you having full time custody of daughter and having very limited contact until she changes her ways. When she gets sentenced they would only send her to prison for a very short time if at all unfortunately, it could be suspended. If she carries on which could mean being arrested more than once they will eventually start dishing out prison sentences which will slowly but surely increase slowly more and more. I think they will be going down community order route where they will look at addressing her behaviour etc and making her to try and see the error in her ways.

If this was a dad doing this you would be on remand now until sentencing for certain and wouldn't see your child again for a very long time.
(11-15-2019, 12:17 AM)warwickshire1 Wrote: I think in February you will get full residency of your daughter or at least an interim order if there was to be further hearings.

On all the charges they may say she has mental health issues and they will more than likely be lenient as she will have to face you having full time custody of daughter and having very limited contact until she changes her ways.  When she gets sentenced they would only send her to prison for a very short time if at all unfortunately, it could be suspended. If she carries on which could mean being arrested more than once they will eventually start dishing out prison sentences which will slowly but surely increase slowly more and more.  I think they will be going down community order route where they will look at addressing her behaviour etc and making her to try and see the error in her ways.

If this was a dad doing this you would be on remand now until sentencing for certain and wouldn't see your child again for a very long time.

Most definitely if this was me behaving like this i would be locked up long ago. They see a male behaving like this as a higher risk due to the possibility of violence so act accordingly but i think they just see her actions as low level harassment when in fact its effecting all our lives at home and each time we leave the front door.

She is obviously mentally ill, no doubt about that, so will use this to try mitigate her actions to try to get the sentence lenient. Only thing is there are sentencing guidelines for the non molestation breaches so the punishment part is set by law and to me she has easily passed the custody threshold that starts at 12 months but it does give leeway for a fine and high level community order too.

The psychologist report for family court states jailing her will do no good at all and may even make things worse.
It sounds like what you need then is an order for residency with you, no contact for her and some sort of injunction to prevent her contacting or coming near you or the kids (but you already have a non moleststion order). I don’t think they will send her to prison of psychologist says this may make her worse. It does sound like she needs sectioning and psychiatric treatment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harassment while having contact Sb1353 4 944 06-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Sb1353
  Nursery in Contact time? JazzBass 13 3,540 11-20-2018, 08:21 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Nursery time + contact time? kettleman 0 725 07-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Last Post: kettleman
  Contact time vs Nursery attendance Jamie 5 2,299 06-18-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Not being able to return child on time at the end of contact... TheDetective 2 1,484 03-29-2018, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Harassment from my ex partner elmarveloso 4 4,335 09-24-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: elmarveloso
  Increase contact time with child Reza 3 4,667 09-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post: MarkR