Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment during contact time.
(05-04-2021, 02:34 PM)scotay Wrote: So here we are, 13.5 months later and tomorrow is release day.

Police have already been in contact about the ex as seemingly her attitude still has not changed and the house is back flagged for an alert risk if we need to call police.

Wonder how long she will last this time until she gets picked up again?

She will either behave or will be facing an even longer stretch behind bars.  Probably be remanded immediately next time she plays up and back to prison.

Also isnt she on licence for a certain period where if u commit any offence u straight back to jail
(05-04-2021, 03:34 PM)warwickshire1 Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 02:34 PM)scotay Wrote: So here we are, 13.5 months later and tomorrow is release day.

Police have already been in contact about the ex as seemingly her attitude still has not changed and the house is back flagged for an alert risk if we need to call police.

Wonder how long she will last this time until she gets picked up again?

She will either behave or will be facing an even longer stretch behind bars.  Probably be remanded immediately next time she plays up and back to prison.

Also isnt she on licence for a certain period where if u commit any offence u straight back to jail

No, this is release after serving the full sentence.
She was released on probation late September last year, that lasted 3 weeks before she was recalled back for repeated breaches of probation. So she has done the full term now and walks with no conditions, hence the police alert status now.
Sounds like getting security cameras would be an idea. Those ring doorbells are good! Connected to an echo show.
(05-06-2021, 06:08 PM)Charlie7000 Wrote: Sounds like getting security cameras would be an idea.  Those ring doorbells are good!  Connected to an echo show.

Way ahead of you on that, Ring door Cam in place and a 4 camera CCTV system with colour HD nightvision in place in readiness for her release, thats is she can track us down that is as we moved.
Well true to form that lasted long, 64 days from release to now on remand yet again.

Some people are incapable of change.
At least your one went to prison and was eventually kept out of the way for a while.
My one has hired people to set fire to my car, broke my windows umpteen times, got people to make threatening phone calls, got an NMO out against me, fabricated Comms against me, got me arrested and Interviewed 4 times... And they still on their high horse
(07-20-2021, 08:25 AM)scotay Wrote: Well true to form that lasted long, 64 days from release to now on remand yet again.

Some people are incapable of change.

This time its a Stalking with Fear & Violence charge too..
Well now all complete with court.

30-month sentence and now the restraining order has been extended indefinitely.
As for reporting the harrassment- print out your online report and request if you can. I would also back it up by going into the local police station and talking to someone and ask for it to be logged as you fear false allegations will continue. And tell them the court found there were no welfare issues on your part which is why there is a court order for your kids to be with you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harassment? Sb1353 14 1,750 11-02-2021, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Harassment while having contact Sb1353 4 4,514 06-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Sb1353
  Nursery in Contact time? JazzBass 13 13,011 11-20-2018, 08:21 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Nursery time + contact time? kettleman 0 1,915 07-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Last Post: kettleman
  Contact time vs Nursery attendance Jamie 5 6,728 06-18-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Not being able to return child on time at the end of contact... TheDetective 2 3,670 03-29-2018, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Harassment from my ex partner elmarveloso 4 8,237 09-24-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: elmarveloso
  Increase contact time with child Reza 3 8,112 09-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post: MarkR