Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wont disclose address
my child is in my care the ex has contact under supervision at family members house ,she has recently moved house but will not disclose where this is because of her current partner who was a factor in me getting cao ,am i right in saying i need to know she hasnt disclosed her status but he certainly has on fb whats the general opinion
(01-09-2019, 06:17 PM)tdci Wrote: my child is in my care the ex has contact under supervision at family members house ,she has recently moved house but will not disclose where this is because of her current partner who was a factor in me getting cao ,am i right in saying i need to know she hasnt disclosed her status but he certainly has on fb whats the general opinion

You have no legal right to know where she lives, but should you need to take Court Action, you can do this under "whereabouts not known rules".

This is where you do a seperate form for the Court, who can use Police, DVLA, HMRC, NHS, DWP or any Goverment or Local Authority Department, to trace her.
If she refused consent to share address, the Court will serve her with papers for you.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
(01-09-2019, 07:09 PM)MarkR Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 06:17 PM)tdci Wrote: my child is in my care the ex has contact under supervision at family members house ,she has recently moved house but will not disclose where this is because of her current partner who was a factor in me getting cao ,am i right in saying i need to know she hasnt disclosed her status but he certainly has on fb whats the general opinion

You have no legal right to know where she lives, but should you need to take Court Action, you can do this under "whereabouts not known rules".

This is where you do a seperate form for the Court, who can use Police, DVLA, HMRC, NHS, DWP or any Goverment or Local Authority Department, to trace her.
If she refused consent to share address, the Court will serve her with papers for you.

ive pm you if you dont mind advise appreciated

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation CPS Wont fully Disclose, Fallen for two traps, PLEASE HELP! king99queen99 7 1,421 08-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Kate