Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with forcing house sale
Hi all,

Submitting my C100 form in due course but need to tackle the next issue of forcing the house sale. We can't come to an agreement on price or agent (basically EX is dictating and inflating house price even after valuations were carried out) as the only thing we can agree on is it needs to be sold ASAP (although I suspect she is just saying this as her behaviour says otherwise). My solicitor has provided with me a CPR Part 8 claim form. I believe the fee is £308 to apply for the trust of land act side of things. Has anyone filled this form out and can give some guidance? 

Many thanks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  forcing the sale of home pazzer1973 6 2,112 03-03-2019, 06:43 PM
Last Post: pazzer1973

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)