Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how low can she stoop
Received list of allegations(scott's schedule) from ex yesterday in relation to fact finding hearing next month. Aside all the usual allegations Ex has dropped the most insane allegations about the children ? that I would beat my son when he grows up and that I said something inappropriate about my girl child's private parts ? (both children at the time of separation aged 10 months). The people I know and staff at contact center are shocked as hell that ex could stoop to this level to keep me away from children. These are the allegations never made before and only come about after Judge came hard on ex for keeping father away from children. 

I love my children next to nothing, I have been hands on dad, must have changed nappies some 1000 times - how could she say anything like that about my daughter, what is she on about here that I'm some kind of pedo shit ?? By the way she is not even suggesting anything outright but only trying to insert something in the allegations to create enough in the minds of CAFCASS or courts that I can't have the children ? 

Sorry lots of '?' in there mostly out of disgust that how low some of these women can drop to. I just wanted to vent it out, obviously I'm going to fight every word in the allegations.
Get legal advice ASAP.

That's disgusting what she is playing at.

I'm sure speaking to a brief they can let you know what your options are with the allegations.
Thanks Tom, I got legal representation now. I can't even begin to imagine how can any mother say such things about children's father and what sort of an impact that might have on children to learn even the existence of such comments when they grow up. I have been having stomach churn and feel like throwing right up. She is such a ***** of a woman I will ever see in my life.
(01-14-2019, 11:47 AM)SeanS Wrote: Thanks Tom, I got legal representation now. I can't even begin to imagine how can any mother say such things about children's father and what sort of an impact that might have on children to learn even the existence of such comments when they grow up. I have been having stomach churn and feel like throwing right up. She is such a ***** of a woman I will ever see in my life.

have they said anything yet with regards to responding to what she's said>?

Your right its very hurtful
(01-14-2019, 12:09 PM)Tom_W88 Wrote: have they said anything yet with regards to responding to what she's said>?

Your right its very hurtful

yes I have 2 weeks to respond to the allegations and make a bundle available to the court.
Sounds like defamation of character which I'm pretty sure is illegal. Record and document everything, stay calm and get legal advice. Be aware that what she is giving you - well, it's clearly abuse, but it's also ammunition. She's proving herself mentally deficient and therefore a poor candidate for custody. Every accusation she hurls is making your position stronger.

Stay strong and weather the storm. You're stronger than she is (otherwise it would be you going crazy flinging accusations - this is not the action of a mentally healthy individual)
I'm not familiar with the Scottish law - but, I, and everyone I have spoken to, had a shed load of accusations made at them when starting the court procedure, my ex did all sorts of things including saying I was violent - she even had a screen put up in court so she couldn't see me - it's all theatre and drama. The courts have heard it all before and will take it with a large pinch of salt. Deny it all, but it's not up to you to prove your side, it's up to her to prove hers. and if she has no evidence, you're all good.

Hang in there
Thanks Wilfred and Tamagoto. I needed that reiteration to stay strong and not lose my mind. I have started working on my responses, lets see where it goes, but god I hate that woman !

Tamagoto - I'm in england, also I didn't mind usual allegations of he yelled at me screamed at me, but what she has alleged in relation to children is just not from this world.
(01-14-2019, 03:11 PM)SeanS Wrote: ... stay strong and not lose my mind. 

Doesn't sound much but it's so hard in the early days, mate. 

Good luck.
Had some pretty awful accusations myself along a similar vein. They have read up on the law and no that the only reason for a parent to be prevented from having contact is if there is abuse or drug taking.

So they accuse abuse and/or drug taking - for their own agenda - to get rid of the Dad. I was also horrified at how premeditated and vicious that kind of thing could be - and ruin someone's career as well. Have to say, some solicitors put them up to it as well.