Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Hearing - Statement received
The statements were exchanged today although the interim order suggested last Wednesday as an exchange date.   To be honest, I wasn't alarmed and thought whether it is normal to be calm in these situations :-) 

It was full of the usual dross; change of arrangements will be disruptive on the kids current routine, the girls hair is never done and they always look scruffy when dad drops them off, am financially abusing the ex as I am not prepared to discuss finances until child arrangements are concluded, includes a statement from a close friend of hers suggesting that my ex was the primary carer, I smoke cannabis (this is a new one and never mentioned before),   

The thing the ex don't realise is that she has promoted 6 nights of overnight contact since separation in May 2018, Cafcass s7 suggests doubling that Big Grin so she is pretty much cornered. Courts will want to progress contact given their are no safeguarding issues so not sure what she is delaying here. I cannot understand her position that she is calling out DA/DV now as she willingly attended mediation.

Forwards and on to the final hearing wish me luck.  Message at the final hearing will be follow Cafcass or get in that stand.  My barrister is chomping at the bit after reading her statement.
To be a good liar one must have a good memory.

Ex’s are very often contradictory.

Good luck, hope you get a good Judge!
I agree with u there hazy. ex's spout out so many lies they forgot they even said what they said or when and get confused
. their lies are so bad and their obsession with stopping contact results in they will ring every authority they possibly can just in hope they hear the words " stop contact " not realising all authorities liase with each other and log everything leaving a massive paper trail painting ex eventually in a bad light over a long period of time.

I enjoy her phoning them all up now , she gets so tired stressed angry( her words) preventing contact when it would be so much easier to errrmm co-parent lol. i had it all today i am not stressed..disappointed in her actions and 5 years later still doing it. i even have to put up with her partner swearing at handovers lol..i cant react of course just walk away at a handover
(01-16-2019, 12:15 AM)warwickshire1 Wrote: I agree with u there hazy. ex's spout out so many lies they forgot they even said what they said or when and get confused
. their lies are so bad and their obsession with stopping contact results in  they will ring every authority they possibly can just in hope they hear the words " stop contact " not realising all authorities liase with each other and log everything leaving a massive paper trail painting ex eventually in a bad light over a long period of time.

I enjoy her phoning them all up now , she gets so tired stressed angry( her words) preventing contact when it would be so much easier to errrmm co-parent lol. i had it all today i am not stressed..disappointed in her actions and 5 years later still doing it. i even have to put up with her partner swearing at handovers lol..i cant react of course just walk away at a handover

Top marks warwickshire1 for remaining calm and not biting.  It's not easy with her partner swearing at you.  

Thankfully I have not come face to face with her partner since July 2018 where I so wanted to deck him!!
You need handovers from school and nursery Warwickshire - as much as possible - no-one should have to put up wiht that and not good for the kids seeing it either. Hope you get them soon as your ex and partner are beyond the pale.
Keeping records and keeping to the facts helped me show my ex’s lies up for what they were. Good luck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  final hearing done! gurmukh1985 4 3,373 05-03-2021, 10:39 AM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Final hearing online Larri002 2 4,138 04-25-2020, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Larri002
  Back here again for Final hearing SeanS 12 12,867 01-14-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Final hearing Larri002 11 11,739 12-23-2019, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Naive
  final hearing scottgrey 2 5,079 05-27-2019, 10:51 PM
  FINAL CHILDREN HEARING ADVICE FRAM 8 11,081 04-07-2019, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Hazy
  Final Hearing Order - Get it sealed on the day Leader1978 3 5,327 02-26-2019, 05:47 PM
  Final Hearing this afternoon Charlielovesyou 6 7,555 08-01-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Final Hearing Outcome. Result. Well it should be Marg 1963 4 6,775 06-29-2018, 09:42 PM
  final hearing warwickshire1 1 3,356 06-13-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: SF79