Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperately needing info pls
Help pls? Anybody here who knows pls? Or does anyone knows a number to call to seek a free legal advise? I am releasing my home rights and is wondering if I do that, will I lose my financial benefits to our FMH as well? Just that one question.
You can normally book a free 30 min appointment with most solicitors, who will advise you on this matter.

Its worrying to know you are considering withdrawing your rights to your home.

Hopefully someone can direct you in the right place.
Thanks Asd, yeah im worried as well but me and STBX agreed to an initial payment on the total financial settlement in exchange for me releasing my home right. Just cant stand looking at her anymore and makes me want to gag everytime i see her lol. I have made an appointment Monday for a free 30 minute consultation with a solicitor.
Great. Stbx are known to change the goal post. Legal advice on this matter is always best.
Asd, like freakin clockwork, i received an email from her today that shes pulling out of our agreed xhild care arrangement. Thank goodness shes dumb enough to tell me before I left the house for good
Asd, like freakin clockwork, i received an email from her today that shes pulling out of our agreed xhild care arrangement. Thank goodness shes dumb enough to tell me before I left the house for good
Worrying to know as you stated" clock work".
I would be very mindful of false allegations coming next your way for the stbx to get you out of the property. Last thing you need is a NonMol, Pls stay alert.Keep record of everything, hate to suggest recording all communications, but will help to support all false claims made against you.
Take care.