Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to request 50/50 or changing main carer

I am thinking to extend contacts with my daughter. I'm aiming 50/50 but due to new elements, I understand that I have a very mild (but still there) chance of getting her to live with me, due to her mother being morally abusive.

I wonder whether to ask for my daughter to live with me during mediation or ask for 50/50, I'm sure my ex will refuse either. But then, if I ask 50/50, can I request for my daughter to live with me at Court?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is primary carer? asd1270 7 8,536 12-16-2017, 01:22 PM
Last Post: asd1270
  main carer rights billy05 2 5,165 11-30-2016, 09:51 PM
Last Post: billy05

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)