Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair stand test question
Hi,

My sons mother has had a hair strand test this week, which I paid for
I still have no final hearing court date but the result of test have been sent to her solicitor.

Do they need to file result with me and court, so i am provided me with the result before final court hearing or do I have to wait until day of court?
hair strand results take a few week to come back. how comes u not got a final hearing date as you should of had that at directions hearing when u are meant to return. you getting any contact at moment
Hi Warwickshire,
Final hearing date was held back due to them checking with cafcass if they are available. Directions hearing was 19th December and still waiting. This evening a social worker came round as part of a seperay assessment to see me and my son together. The school referred him to social services at start of December, due to him missing school and contracting TB.
I had an email today from lentox hair strand organisation saying they had sent results of 4 months test and analysis to other solicitors. I just didn't know whether they share the information before courtyard case?
Currently seeing my son every other weekend.
Thanks
I am guessing the courts are not urgently needing to get this resolved like in some cases. Reason is you are seeing your son every other weekend already. hairstrand test if proves positive wont affect your ex too much but will give you good grounds to go for close to 50-50 shared care. u should be given the results of her hairstrand test just before court if u self representing
Hi All,

Hair strand tests came back and heroin and cocaine prevalent in all 4 monthly tests. Social services assessment still open and I have sent them results. As well as my son contracting TB from his mum where does it end. I have been vindicated for the 2 safeguarding alerts I made. This in turn led to contact being stopped and a NMO issued against me , which I fought and had discharged.
Since I was estranged from my son he stopped attending school which led to education welfare team also being involved.
So I await social services assessment outcome which I presume will lead to my son being placed as a child in need or on child protection register.
throughout all of this I have had to take on everyone but the truth is emerging.

(02-15-2019, 01:53 PM)thelongroad Wrote: Hi All,

Hair strand tests came back and heroin and cocaine prevalent in all 4 monthly tests. Social services assessment still open and I have sent them results. As well as my son contracting TB from his mum where does it end. I have been vindicated for the 2 safeguarding alerts I made. This in turn led to contact being stopped and a NMO issued against me , which I fought and had discharged.
Since I was estranged from my son he stopped attending school which led to education welfare team also being involved.
So I await social services assessment outcome which I presume will lead to my son being placed as a child in need or on child protection register.
throughout all of this I have had to take on everyone but the truth is emerging.

just to add that social worker rang me and said my son had been taken on as a child in need. They had not even see positive hair strand test results I sent yet..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Position statement/NMO/Hairstrand test thelongroad 3 919 11-09-2018, 10:31 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  DNA Test Chase2018 2 1,558 12-25-2017, 08:51 AM
Last Post: MarkR