Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S7 report
Just received my s7 report. It is disappointing that they always take women’s side. They believed all false allegations she made and recommended for find fact hearing and also contact should be supervised. They did not disclose ex medical conditions as she has got cancer. My solicitor told me they should disclose her condition and her ability to care for the children.
This only delays the process. I m at court next Wednesday but I guess it will be short one and next hearing would be find fact hearing.
(02-15-2019, 02:59 PM)Sb1353 Wrote: Just received my s7 report. It is disappointing that they always take women’s side. They believed all false allegations she made and recommended for find fact hearing and also contact should be supervised. They did not disclose ex medical conditions as she has got cancer. My solicitor told me they should disclose her condition and her ability to care for the children.
This only delays the process. I m at court next Wednesday but I guess it will be short one and next hearing would be find fact hearing.

my situation is not too different in terms of allegation and fact-finding ( which is coming up in March) - CAFACASS and courts tend to err on the side of caution wanting to get past the claims of allegation ( proved or otherwise) to be able to make a decision about children. Seems the normal practice as much as I hate it and eats away my valuable time with the children. The best thing we can do still is being child focussed, bite the bullet and smash the fact finding. Good luck, Once i'm done with my fact finding I will share my experience.
I have read somewhere that court must be satisfied for the hearing. She also made these allegations to the police and I went to the police station . They gave me a letter saying there is no charges against me which I provided to the court.
Can I ask my solicitor to argue that this isn’t required?
(02-15-2019, 05:20 PM)Sb1353 Wrote: I have read somewhere that court must be satisfied for the hearing. She also made these allegations to the police and I went to the police station . They gave me a letter saying there is no charges against me which I provided to the court.
Can I ask my solicitor to argue that this isn’t required?

yes you are right courts needs to be satisfied to some extent, I say some extent because they go with CAFCASS recommendation 9/10 times, so in your case (and my case too) face finding is already recommended by CAFCASS :Sad
You can chat to your solicitor to push back on FoF, I have a feeling that solicitor might actually recommend to you to go thru it to put it all behind once for all.
My ex has also been coaching my 4 years old to say daddy hurt mummy. It was picked up by the officer. He later on said I know daddy hurt mummy because mummy told me which stays in the report. There is no mention of any wrongdoing. Do I raise this at court or with cafcass officer?
It is best to bring to the attention of the reporting officer and to the courts factual inaccuracies or omitted out information at the earliest. I agree with the sheer lack of professional competence in the family courts.
Spoke to my solicitor today and I was advised to go for fact finding hearing to clear my name and put these allegations to bed once and for all. She also said if it is proved she is lying, it will go against her in Judgs eye for final hearing.
I agreed to go for fact finding hearing. The only downside is my con at will be supervised for few months.
I would want to be avoiding find a fact hearing as it doesnt actually ever prove anyone to be lying. It is if they believe if something is more likely to have happened or not.

I would be wanting a contested final hearing where you sort all your issues out, but if cafcass or courts call for a find a fact hearing you havent got much option

People have had rulings against them when they havent actually done anything in the first place
It was CAFCASS recommendation. My ex has no evidence whatsoever whereas I have many. She was seeing a Psychiatrist every 3 weeks, health visitor every 2 week, mental nurse every week but never mentioned anything about alleged abuse. My question is if there was an issue or problem why wasn’t it reported. Also I have many email and cards displaying our actual relationship.

I’d prefer to go to final hearing as I think it is waste of time but I guess I have no choice.
Update

I have been to the court today and we have decided to go for fact finding hearing. District judge was quiet good and asked questions. Apparently there are more allegations she wanted to add since. One was harassment. Apparently I emailed her parents offering help with the children which I did. But apparently this is harassment as she has access to parents email account. Pathetic.

Judge limited the allegations so she can’t make up more. The lies have already started to show and hopefully I can clear my name and concentrate on important thing which is seeing my children