Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal belongings
I live in FM and ex moved out 6 months ago. While I was at court ex father, borother, mother and sister in law came to my house with a vat( they had spare key) to empty the house. Luckily I had builders working in the house and rang me straight away. They went away and came back with a police officer and started removing items. Builder rang me again and told me what was happening. I spoke to the police officer and asked him to remove them from the house and under no circumstances they are allowed to take anything from the house.
Officer was inexperienced and had to check with his base and was told they can’t remove anything without my permission. So my ex father got angry and racially abused the builder.

Anyway, I raised this at court and was told it was just a coincident. I told ex solicitor that I will pack her stuff for a third party to come and collect them and under no circumstances was any member of their family at my house.

Now it’s been 4 months that I have her stuff packed and they are pushing to come again. I made it clear that I don’t want them in my house but they want to come with a police officer again. Do I have right to prevent them in my house even with police officer presence?
(02-21-2019, 12:16 PM)Sb1353 Wrote: I live in FM and ex moved out 6 months ago. While I was at court ex father, borother, mother and sister in law came to my house with a vat( they had spare key) to empty the house. Luckily I had builders working in the house and rang me straight away. They went away and came back with a police officer and started removing items. Builder rang me again and told me what was happening. I spoke to the police officer and asked him to remove them from the house and under no circumstances they are allowed to take anything from the house.
Officer was inexperienced and had to check with his base and was told they can’t remove anything without my permission. So my ex father got angry and racially abused the builder.

Anyway, I  raised this at court and was told it was just a coincident. I told ex solicitor that I will pack her stuff for a third party to come and collect them and under no circumstances was any member of their family at my house.

Now it’s been 4 months that I have her stuff packed and they are pushing to come again. I made it clear that I don’t want them in my house but they want to come with a police officer again. Do I have right to prevent them in my house even with police officer presence?

sort a time and leave them in the garden.