Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a strong solicitor who can save me from fake allegations
Hi

guys can anyone recommend good strong solicitor who can deal with all fake current allegations and the moment i apply for c66 form from court to stop kids travelling abroad she will make new allegation.

any help really appreciate. I have seen the true colours of this person she can go to any extend for money and make up any fake allegations.
(03-09-2019, 09:42 PM)bitterending1818 Wrote: Hi

guys can anyone recommend good strong solicitor who can deal with all fake current allegations and the moment i apply for c66 form from court to stop kids travelling abroad she will make new allegation.

any help really appreciate. I have seen the true colours of this person she can go to any extend for money and make up any fake allegations.

As a Forum, we need to be fair to all Solicitors so it is not our policy to recomend.

What I would suggest is if you put what general area you live in (do not identify yourself or anyone invoived in your case), and if any member has had a good experiance with one in that area, please do any contact via PM on the site.

I would not engage anyone myself, until it happens and your sure on the need.  In Family Law, there is a thing called "Finding of Fact". You can have any aligation she might be set down for that, where she must prove it to the Judge, or it can not be considered.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
Unless your ex partner is from abroad and not english i wouldnt bother applying to stop children going abroad to be honest. You could get help possibly regarding false allegations on here. You get a lot further in court by not playing tit for tat with ex and not to raise any allegations yourself and just focus solely on getting access to your children
When you apply to court for an order, any allegations she makes will be considered by Cafcass - they may ignore them if they're a load of twaddle - if they're serious they may do a Section 7 report - to investigage - will find nothing (so they have fulfilled their requirement to ensure there are no welfare issues as they don't know who is telling the truth without investigation) - and they will then recommend a schedule for contact/time with your children. It then goes to a final hearing.

Many Dads do all that on your own - and a solicitor who doesn't back you up is worse than no solicitor - but can see your point, that a good solicitor, at a first hearing, may persuade Cafcass there are no issues and no need for a Section 7.

This highlights a problem with the system - that no evidence can be presented until a final hearing - when allegations could be dismissed much earlier if evidence were allowed at a first hearing. It is a case of jumping through hoops and playing the game.

Suggest as Mark said - ask for Solicitors in your region and see who PM's. I did that for Solicitor and Barrister and had some good tips from Dads who had used them and been happy with them.

Why are you trying to stop the kids from travelling abroad? Is your ex from another country and you're worried she may not return? If it's just for a holiday you'd be expected to agree to it. If you think she may be going to disappear then you'd need a prohibited steps application, to prevent her removing them from the country.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is there any help for men for fake allegations bitterending1818 1 3,349 08-29-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Where to get legal advice for fake DV allegations/starting divorce bitterending1818 1 2,158 05-02-2019, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Keeping physically fit - Meet more women & be strong and capable for your children Tamagoto 9 8,793 09-27-2018, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Fatcat1980
  How to avoid potential fake Rape domestic violance case bitterending1818 3 3,163 09-21-2018, 10:37 AM
Last Post: LTCDAD