Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Straight forward question please
We are fully divorced, house is on the market.
Estate agent is likely going to advise ex to lower market price which I'm in agreement with.

If the ex disagrees then I understand it's a court application.

How much grace period is required to notify her my intention of going to court
Which form is it that I need to fill out? We have a consent order whereby it was agreed to market the house.

I largely just require the set process.


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)