Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
deliberaete set up by ex partner
After ending a relationship with my ex on my grounds and choice at the time prior to that my ex was behaving strangley several months or more before. this all started when i asked some questions about her past and the way one off her relatives acted in our home from that moment on i sempt to get deliberatly drawn in to arguments that didnt need to happen plus she was encouraging me to drink more and more. i believe she started to record me and allso go to the extream of getting my home bugged which is actualy feazable and cheap enough to do, then setting out on a quest to get me in as much strife as possible with help aswell. this is all deliberate and she allso had help wich brings me to question them people aswell. there are third partie organisations out there such as privates and other people, with lets call them contacts, doing this and passing information to the police and social services etc. whith the way ive been treated off people i no coments ie pictures etc on face book, cafcass,social services i no she must have said some pretty strong stuff as the only way i can see my children is through a supervised contact centre through core assetts which again to me is strange. My children have been used as a weapon and what ive been expieriencing is quite unreall to be fare and its affected my children. The hole set up is bizare and the behaviour i have recieved from her family is not normal at all. Ive even been followed had my home entered fake mail sent one infact a facke document with an indirect threat to one off my children. they have what id call mobed up on me by saying stuff to every one they come in to contact with even the cafcass have not done me no favours at all and nobody is giving any explanation out what so ever. Whats been done is not leagal at all and believe you me she has a bigger past to hide than shes let on.
(04-02-2016, 04:31 PM)door2 Wrote: After ending a relationship with my ex on my grounds and choice at the time prior to that my ex was behaving strangley several months or more before. this all started when i asked some questions about her past and the way one off her relatives acted in our home from that moment on i sempt to get deliberatly drawn in to arguments that didnt need to happen plus she was encouraging me to drink more and more. i believe she started to record me and allso go to the extream of getting my home bugged which is actualy feazable and cheap enough to do, then setting out on a quest to get me in as much strife as possible with help aswell. this is all deliberate and she allso had help wich brings me to question them people aswell. there are third partie organisations out there such as privates and other people, with lets call them contacts, doing this and passing information to the police and social services etc. whith the way ive been treated off people i no coments ie pictures etc on face book, cafcass,social services i no she must have said some pretty strong stuff as the only way i can see my children is through a supervised contact centre through core assetts which again to me is strange. My children have been used as a weapon and what ive been expieriencing is quite unreall to be fare and its affected my children. The hole set up is bizare and the behaviour i have recieved from her family is not normal at all. Ive even been followed had my home entered fake mail sent one infact a facke document with an indirect threat to one off my children. they have what id call mobed up on me by saying stuff to every one they come in to contact with even the cafcass have not done me no favours at all and nobody is giving any explanation out what so ever. Whats been done is not leagal at all and believe you me she has a bigger past to hide than shes let on.

My ex done a few things to me, for example plantring loads of beer in the kitchen, empty cans on the side, on days they was coming (and I was going work at 6am).
Shes claimed I hit her daughter (invesigated by SS and proved to be incorrect), claims of my familly assulting her and her mums partner (confirmed to SS by Police as never reported) along with other things I can not state here, as its subject to current court action (by me, she has no application at court).

Has your case been to court yet, and if so knowing what was ordered would be usefull in terms of what I can advise on the way forward.

I was in a better position in my case, as I had Caffcass on site, and their Position Statement even criticized SS for forming opinions based on just meeting my ex, and not meeting me or taking my calls regarding concerns (Caffcas has requested me to phone them through).

Any statements filed in court by ex partners, SS or Caffcas, you are entitled to respond to, by filing a responce. Each court has its on time scale on this, for example, in Milton Keynes by 9am the day before the hearing.

You need to get expert advise as I do not have any legal qualifications, just experiance in my own case, but if an order has happened bassed on reports you do not respoond to, you might have grounds to apply to vary the order. You will have to demonstrate that there is no grounds for contact centre visits. If you can dis prove how Caffcass or SS viewed you, that will help. Contact centre visits while claims are investigated are acceptable, but its then on the ex partner to prove it happened. Caffcass and SS often form a position based on what they are told by ex or what she might of told 1 of the agencys, but if there was any supporting evidance it would of been in reports put to a court (sometimes refered to a safeguarding statement) if not part of a Positon statement or Section 7. Lack of supporting evidance by them would not look good in court.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.