Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disagreement on Consent Order Draft
Hi, can someone me advise on the following situation please.

I was in court yesterday and a consent order was put forward.

What is the situation if I disagree with the draft wording, things that have been missed out or things that I remember afterwards I wanted adding?

Can I ask the Judge to look at the hearing again or just request a final contested hearing?

Thanks Andy
(05-09-2019, 06:42 AM)andynumpty Wrote: Hi, can someone me advise on the following situation please.

I was in court yesterday and a consent order was put forward.

What is the situation if I disagree with the draft wording, things that have been missed out or things that I remember afterwards I wanted adding?

Can I ask the Judge to look at the hearing again or just request a final contested hearing?

Thanks Andy

If the draft in anyway is not the same as agreed,you either need to sort it out with the other side, or the applicaiton fails, and someone will need to apply for a CAO.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
Hi, I applied to vary and define an existing CA Order. But I'm now thinking the items that I wanted defining are not in it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Consent order following mediation proud_dad 1 411 11-11-2018, 04:02 PM
Last Post: MarkR
  Consent Order mcvities_lover 0 345 09-07-2018, 03:24 PM
Last Post: mcvities_lover
  Advice Needed, changing consent order nicosey 0 282 08-31-2018, 10:58 PM
Last Post: nicosey
  pr holiday consent with child arrangements order bimma 4 4,306 08-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Last Post: bimma