Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Providing copy of court order?
Wondering if anyone else has experience of this.  My order says no-one can be given a copy without court permission.  Son's school are asking for a copy.  Assume I therefore have to get court permission.  Can I do this via the court direct or do I need a solicitor?  Just wondering which is the quickest, easiest option.  eg If I email the court and request permission to give the school a copy, would that be a quick turn around - or would they then want a letter from the school?  Or would it be easier via a Solicitor who can just ring the court and get written approval sent out?  Or would it be as difficult as having to apply for a specific issues order or something?
(05-10-2019, 05:24 PM)Charlie7000 Wrote: Wondering if anyone else has experience of this.  My order says no-one can be given a copy without court permission.  Son's school are asking for a copy.  Assume I therefore have to get court permission.  Can I do this via the court direct or do I need a solicitor?  Just wondering which is the quickest, easiest option.  eg If I email the court and request permission to give the school a copy, would that be a quick turn around - or would they then want a letter from the school?  Or would it be easier via a Solicitor who can just ring the court and get written approval sent out?  Or would it be as difficult as having to apply for a specific issues order or something?

In my own case, I gave the schools copies of the orders, as my ex had gave them incorrect information.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
I would like to add to this. It's absolutely fine to give a copy of your court order to school. Works massively in your favour especially if it's a very good school
Thanks. It's ok. I made a mistake. It was the original order that had that on it. Current one doesn't :-) Yes they specifically asked for copies of court orders in all the bumph they sent so will send it. And fully expect my ex also to state some unruths on her school forms!
It's very good for a school to ask for it and they will follow it . Sounds like your children at nice school. There are schools out there that couldn't care less and refuse to get involved and favour mums. I sent mine to school everytime immediately as you know ex will lie and manipulate them.
Just a local comprehensive but they seem very hot on paperwork!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breach of court order 4 weeks after final order TheDetective 5 1,724 06-19-2018, 12:03 PM
Last Post: invisibleintellectual