Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caffcass looking after their own
I had caffcass involved in my court case, and as part of the process I sent them 4 emails of evidence of parental alienation, like texts I'd sent my kids, to which she had replied, confirmed by my kids saying that I've never tried to contact them.
Next thing I had a phone call from the caffcass officer to say that she had spoken to my kids, she then asked where my statement was, to which I replied it was in one of the 4 emails I sent you two weeks ago.
She then denied receiving them, then 'found' them while I was still on the phone. I was pretty miffed at the time as it meant she had no knowledge of the parental alienation I was going through when she spoke to my kids, but rather than say anything untoward I kept quiet.
I emailed her later to ask her to go back to my kids and let them know I'd been trying to contact them, a week later I heard nothing, so sent an email to the customer feedback section.
Her supervisor then rang me a few days later, to say that if they went back to my kids, it would alienate them against their own Mother, which I reluctantly accepted, I did however ask him when my kids would be told, to which he replied at court.

Court came and went, no kids were present, so I was lied to. The caffcass report also failed to mention anything about parental alienation, not one bit, all it said was that there had been no contact between me and the kids.
About a month ago I put in a complaint about the supervisor lying to me, and the officer completely missing parental alienation, there were also statements from family members who she had also stopped from seeing the kids.
A couple of days ago, after chasing it up, I received their response back.
To put it simply they didn't refer to parental alienation, because I didn't mention it, I did however mention the fact that she had stopped me from making any contact with them, which should have alerted them to it, plus they are also trained in recognizing it, I'm not.
They also told me that the supervisor didn't tell me that my kids would be told at court, a blatant lie, because as I told them in response, I forgot to tell them that I recorded the conversation between me and the supervisor, and I know what he said.
In response to that they replied to me, telling me that as I'd recorded them covertly, they won't do anything about it, and neither will they respond to any further communication from me.
I have asked them how I would go about escalating the complaint, but I don't expect a reply.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-16-2019, 04:14 PM)Mark2000 Wrote: I had caffcass involved in my court case, and as part of the process I sent them 4 emails of evidence of parental alienation, like texts I'd sent my kids, to which she had replied, confirmed by my kids saying that I've never tried to contact them.
Next thing I had a phone call from the caffcass officer to say that she had spoken to my kids, she then asked where my statement was, to which I replied it was in one of the 4 emails I sent you two weeks ago.
She then denied receiving them, then 'found' them while I was still on the phone. I was pretty miffed at the time as it meant she had no knowledge of the parental alienation I was going through when she spoke to my kids, but rather than say anything untoward I kept quiet.
I emailed her later to ask her to go back to my kids and let them know I'd been trying to contact them, a week later I heard nothing, so sent an email to the customer feedback section.
Her supervisor then rang me a few days later, to say that if they went back to my kids, it would alienate them against their own Mother, which I reluctantly accepted, I did however ask him when my kids would be told, to which he replied at court.

Court came and went, no kids were present, so I was lied to. The caffcass report also failed to mention anything about parental alienation, not one bit, all it said was that there had been no contact between me and the kids.
About a month ago I put in a complaint about the supervisor lying to me, and the officer completely missing parental alienation, there were also statements from family members who she had also stopped from seeing the kids.
A couple of days ago, after chasing it up, I received their response back.
To put it simply they didn't refer to parental alienation, because I didn't mention it, I did however mention the fact that she had stopped me from making any contact with them, which should have alerted them to it, plus they are also trained in recognizing it, I'm not.
They also told me that the supervisor didn't tell me that my kids would be told at court, a blatant lie, because as I told them in response, I forgot to tell them that I recorded the conversation between me and the supervisor, and I know what he said.
In response to that they replied to me, telling me that as I'd recorded them covertly, they  won't do anything about it, and neither will they respond to any further communication from me.
I have asked them how I would go about escalating the complaint, but I don't expect a reply.

When your next at Court, you will have the chance to put her in the Witness Box. I would be asking the Cafcass Officer a few choice questions, and then put it to the judge that her report is bias, as she only engaged with your ex before specking to the children.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CAFFCASS incompetence Mark2000 1 667 10-17-2018, 10:30 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Caffcass involvement? ukchris2013 8 1,958 09-18-2018, 04:21 PM
Last Post: ukchris2013
  Caffcass Phone Interview Dadhl 2 1,895 07-06-2017, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Dadhl
  disputing caffcass report ovoj 2 2,671 06-01-2017, 05:05 AM
Last Post: gingerman