Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letter asking for undertakings not to proceed with divorce till finances are sorted
Hello,

So she did not acknowledge the divorce letter from the court, so I had to apply for deemed service. She dragged this for almost 8 months, now she does not have legal aid anymore as we did cross undertakings with a non-molestation order somehow she found a support worker/junior solicitor at some housing association support organisation to have help her legally.

They sent us a letter asking to give undertakings not to proceed with the divorce until both parties does a financial disclosure. I am simply going to ignore this letter, I know what her plan is, she wants to keep me in limbo and once I give the undertaking she will hold me ransom, what is really interesting is that she has not made any child proceedings it seems that she only cares about the money which is very very sad.
(06-12-2019, 07:14 PM)knigh7 Wrote: Hello,

So she did not acknowledge the divorce letter from the court, so I had to apply for deemed service. She dragged this for almost 8 months, now she does not have legal aid anymore as we did cross undertakings with a non-molestation order somehow she found a support worker/junior solicitor at some housing association support organisation to have help her legally.

They sent us a letter asking to give undertakings not to proceed with the divorce until both parties does a financial disclosure. I am simply going to ignore this letter, I know what her plan is, she wants to keep me in limbo and once I give the undertaking she will hold me ransom, what is really interesting is that she has not made any child proceedings it seems that she only cares about the money which is very very sad.

If your near Milton Keynes, PM me, as I know an independent Process Server, who is cheaper than most others.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.