- The Unofficial Dads
- The Single Parent Dads
- The Two Dad Families 
- The ones who cant see their kids for whatever reason
- The ones who dont know where their kids are
- The ones who have been failed by the Family Court System
- The ones who travel miles just to spend a couple of hours in a contact centre
- The ones who wake up have have (probably half eaten) breakfast given to them
- The ones who's kids will appear today and spend the entire day fussing over them
- The guys who are sitting in a hospital waiting nervously to become dads
- The dads that are now grandads (and lets not forget, Great Grandads here)
- And the friends who you treat like your dad (but will never let them know!)

I hope you enjoy your socks, slippers, beers, etc that your given - the biggest things you can give your child is the gift of time and love... they never forget that, don't worry about the shiny and beepy technology crap - that will come and go, you guys will always be their dad.

Happy Fathers Day
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
And you too Invisible. I do have my son here on Father's Day and he is not alienated and refusing to sign me a card like last year - he gave me one he had made at school. So court orders really can help.
Same to you all, very lucky I have my son today. Going out for a family meal, got two cards and some small gifts. Nothing compares to spending it with your children. Hope everyone has a nice day.
I got some chocolate yesterday ..... but she ate it Big Grin
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
Happy Fathers Day all.

I am spending it without the kids : (

But they will come to live with me tomorrow night : )

Take care dads!
I got a lovely hand made card & a shop one from my little monsters & a Toblerone!

I have seen mine today obviously as I still live with them & the ex but the house sale is going through so I'll become the "every other weekend" Dad in a month or so.

Hats off to all of you Dads fighting the system, dealing with nightmare ex's, struggling with contact & everything that's being thrown at you all just to try & deny you being a loving father.

Happy Fathers Day & my best wishes to all of you.
Happy Father's Day to all of you.

I was fortunate enough to have my kids yesterday. Unfortunately they told me that STBX had told them they weren't to get me a card or any gifts, which is fine, I'm not bothered by that.

What did bother me was that she told them to do a home made Father's Day card for her BF and buy him chocolates. No-one I've spoken to thinks that's even remotely reasonable. He doesn't even have kids...
Thanks II - A very good post - My daughter took me for a curry that I paid for, still very nice though...
I got a pint glass with "Worlds greatest dad" on it, so they know how to make me smile and that I like beer! Best thing is the ex helped them find it, order it and pay for it (out of their pocket money as they should be) Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Father's Day! Spigot58 3 1,339 06-17-2018, 12:10 PM
Last Post: TandBDad
  Happy Christmas All MarkR 2 2,100 12-26-2016, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Dadof2