Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday question
I see my boys in contact centre like rest of dads on here due to false allegations. Fact finding hearing to be heard in August after waiting 6 month for court date. Today I was given a peive of paper by ex at contact centre saying she was going on holiday for a week in July. I wasnt given a alternative date. Her version of alternative date was the following weekend which I see my kids anyway. I rejected the proposal as I wasnt given alternative. I said to her that she was reaching the court order and I will let my solicitor know of this. Her attitude was I am going anyway.
I dont mind her going on holiday but she is going with her parents and not giving an alternative contact.
I know my options are limited but I dont want her feel that she can do what she wants in my time when I see my children. Any thoughts?
Its best to let her go on holiday . Think of children ,but if you do lose contact time she should be
Making this up really by allowing an extra contact session

Focus on the end goal and you have hearing in August as well
Thanks guys. I can’t send any emails to her as she wants communication through solicitors. She accused me of harassment even when I emailed her regarding children. I agree a polite email to her solicitor mentioning the above would be good.
I cant wait till August so I can get over false allegations and then bring the children home after a year!
(06-29-2019, 12:59 PM)Sb1353 Wrote: Thanks guys. I can’t send any emails to her as she wants communication through solicitors. She accused me of harassment even when I emailed her regarding children. I agree a polite email to her solicitor mentioning the above would be good.
I cant wait till August so I can get over false allegations and then bring the children home after a year!

Yoiu can not enforce a breach utill it happens, and as you have a date soon after, i would just bring it up at Court, and ask for any new order to state replacement date must been offered.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
Thanks Mark. My solicitor advised me that to bring it up at the next hearing. However, she did say that court would not consider this as a breach as she is taking the kids on holiday. I kind of disagreed as this is my time with children and she is stopping it. My solicitor is also a mediator not sure if she is advising me as a mediator or a solicitor who would fight for me. I have. Hanged solicitor before and don’t want to change it again.

I have asked her to write to ex solicitor and offering alternative date. I will see if they are willing to do it otherwise I will enforce it regardless of what solicitor say.
It wont be classed as a breach. And also remember they wont do anything for a breach other than a telling off if that..
Best thing to do is get contact you will miss made up to you
I suggested that a midweek contact should be arranged to make up missing contact. However poisonous ex saying that children go to bed 6 pm and this would impact their routine. They always went to be 7:30 . She is going to miss my weekend contact and her alternative session would be the following week . So I will be raising this at court to show how she put herself before children. She is yet again trying to control me when I should see my children