Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal belongings
It’s been almost a year that I separated with my ex due to her mental health issues which is running in her family. She took my children away and never returned. She was encouraged by her evil father to do so as the old man was alway jealous of me looking after my family, taking them on holiday, helping her to find a job etc. Even though her job was to travel around the UK . She was only home weekend and I was the one to look after our son since he was 7 months. So I took him to nursery and back and fed him, played with him, bathed him and do on a daily basis.
Like all fathers here women can get nasty and false allegations started from rape in marriage to financial abuse anything you name it. I still having to do fact finding hearing hearing due to the court unavailability I had to wait 6 months for this none sense. In a way I am happy that for once court will know her true colour and that should go against her. I am fighting for full custody as I know children are better off with me. I can provide better, put them in better school and don’t abuse them psychologically. My son tells me often he and her evil father saying nasty things about me . She makes up false stories about me being abusive to her so my son goes and tell people that (he is only 4.5 years old). Poisonous ex didn’t realise that he would tell the same to CAFCASS officer so now I have something in writing from him saying mother has been telling 4 years old horror stories about his father.

I have now moved on after being depressed for a while. I used to go out and get happened and had many fun nights with friends. I had many one night stands and enjoyed myself. I have now met a nice women who was in a same relationship as me. She has 2 children. Boy and girl who are 14 and 15. They are very well behaved and not like typical teenagers. They respect me so does she. I decided to ask her to move in with me with her children. She promised me when my children are home to look after them in a same way as her owns.her daughter went through a dramatic time as she was diagnosed with brain cancer 2 years ago. She had many procedures and after 2 years she was finally cleared from cancer.

So I packed all my ex personal belongings and furniture basically anything she had in the house so I can move on with my new life. However, I have been chasing her through solicitors for last 7 months and she is in no rush to come and collect her stuff. I have no hired a removal company to take her stuff and let her solicitor know that they will happen. I am waiting for an email saying that she won’t be available on that date so to annoy me. I am planning to leave everything on her drive if this happens. Do you think this will cause issue for me?
And finally can she move back in after a year just again to be awkward. Family home is is joint name but since she left she never paid a penny towards it. Actually she never contributed anything.
Have it delivered to the solicitors - that way you have done as much as you can.
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
I’m not sure solicitors would appreciate a van full of her stuff. I just want to get rid of them
To hire a removal company costs money. Your money. And to take it where?

Simple answer is this. You're in touch with her solicitors and they are her legal representatives. I would writer her a letter and send it to her recorded and copy it to her solicitors in the same fashion. I would give her a reasonable amount of time to arrange collection (ffs, ist been 7 months already, so let's call it 3 weeks). Add to the letter that at the end of rhr third week you will hire a mini skip for a day and dispose of her belongings.

If she wants them, she'll either come for them or send for them. Truth is, after this length of time, she likely just wants to use them to wind you up and doesn't want them at all.
(07-07-2019, 05:51 PM)Chi21965 Wrote: To hire a removal company costs money. Your money. And to take it where?

Simple answer is this. You're in touch with her solicitors and they are her legal representatives. I would writer her a letter and send it to her recorded and copy it to her solicitors in the same fashion. I would give her a reasonable amount of time to arrange collection (ffs, ist been 7 months already, so let's call it 3 weeks). Add to the letter that at the end of rhr third week you will hire a mini skip for a day and dispose of her belongings.

If she wants them, she'll either come for them or send for them. Truth is, after this length of time, she likely just wants to use them to wind you up and doesn't want them at all.

Check with a Solicitor, but if its no longer her primary home, I think all you need to do is send her a 14 day notice of disposal, if she does not arrange to clollect them
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
Thanks guys
Just an update.
I organised all items to be to hers this nor if so a van collected all her personal belongings plus anything she had in the house so I wont see her or anything bong to her in the house. Her old man was taking pictures of removal guys and items and kept saying that these are evidence for the police weirdo. Do you recon he is going to ring cafcass again? Lol I hope so.
I now can move on with my life with my new partner
Sorry, bad autocorrect.... CAFCASS won't be interested. Plus you have the communications over months proving you tried to sort it, so where's the worry!