Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Private proceeding
I have a fact finding hearing in August due to ex making false allegations. I have lots of documents along with witnesses to support my side of story. One witness would require an interpreter to be presented at court. I was quoted nearly 500 quid for this service. Shouldn’t this be provided by court?
I am a bit lost and this is quiet a lot of money with solicitor and barrister cost adding up. Thanks
You should check with the court (ring the office) to see if that's a service they provide.
You wont get an interpeter unless you pay for it yourself personally. .maybe just get a statement written instead
Spoke to them today. Basically you have to pay for an interpreter otherwise your witness statement would be used as evidence. System sucks. You have to be rich to be able to fight for your children. It is disgusting!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)