Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting a divorce process coming off child protection plan
Hi 

I need advice as women i am living with is 100% fake and dangerous can put any charges on me anytime.

All she wants is more money and nothing else. Her main priority is my hard earned money, i have paid her close to 100k in last few months as she put fake allegation on me and social services involved for last 9 months of harassment to ask me to confirm of domestic violence that never happened.

The main reason i am with her is the moment i leave she will leave this country without my permission and take my both kids. to blackmail me to pay more money.

I reported that to social services and rather than helping me they are after me from last 9 months to accept domestic violence. They did not listen to one of my comment and helping her and no help for kids or me.

I am worried the moment i start divorce process she will put any fake allegation again domestic violence rape drugs anything she can getaway with to get more cash from me.

I have started my business in last 4 to 5 months limited company and i am in regulated environment so if she makes up wrong and fake allegation i can be out of business due to regulation.

Police or social services dont want to listen to me so i am so scared for my well being as they all come really hard on men with out looking at any evidence or questions. Not sure what happens to my new business i have had turn over of of around 20k and earned around 10 to 12k in business do i have to close this or give her 50% of business to her.

As she dont know single thing about my business its really unfair to give anything from my business to her.

please advice where to start also any advice how to save any police cases or any other fake allegations please.
(08-16-2019, 04:10 PM)bitterending1818 Wrote: Hi 

I need advice as women i am living with is 100% fake and dangerous can put any charges on me anytime.

All she wants is more money and nothing else. Her main priority is my hard earned money, i have paid her close to 100k in last few months as she put fake allegation on me and social services involved for last 9 months of harassment to ask me to confirm of domestic violence that never happened.

The main reason i am with her is the moment i leave she will leave this country without my permission and take my both kids. to blackmail me to pay more money.

I reported that to social services and rather than helping me they are after me from last 9 months to accept domestic violence. They did not listen to one of my comment and helping her and no help for kids or me.

I am worried the moment i start divorce process she will put any fake allegation again domestic violence rape drugs anything she can getaway with to get more cash from me.

I have started my business in last 4 to 5 months limited company and i am in regulated environment so if she makes up wrong and fake allegation i can be out of business due to regulation.

Police or social services dont want to listen to me so i am so scared for my well being as they all come really hard on men with out looking at any evidence or questions. Not sure what happens to my new business i have had turn over of of around 20k and earned around 10 to 12k in business do i have to close this or give her 50% of business to her.

As she dont know single thing about my business its really unfair to give anything from my business to her.

please advice where to start also any advice how to save any police cases or any other fake allegations please.

Hi bitterending1818

It sounds like you know the accusations are going to come so make sure you document every meeting, exchange, dates and never email anything bad.  Maybe only meet her in a carpark where you know there is CCTV footage.  

I had some against me going to the marital home that I was threatening her etc when all I did was collect the children.  The final straw was I dropped the kids back on a sunday night and her mother took them in as my ex wasnt there and I went to my rental.  That night I had a visit from the police saying she had reported that I went to attack her and she feared for her life and the children's lives.  When I told the police she wasn't even there and the kids had just had a great weekend with me, they went to see her again and she re-tracted her report so I collected them as normal 2 days later on Tuesday, they had no idea about it!!   

The things evil people do, so always meet in a supermarket carpark to protect yourself!! 

Good luck!
Not sure if you are still living in the same house, if you are, install a spy camera. Also if you meet her, you can have a spy cam on your person. What you want is to record her makeing threats about false allegations, the more the better
The sums don't add up...

if you have a turn over of around 20k and earned around 10 to 12k in business (60% net profit), how did you pay her close to 100k?

I'm mentioning this as any threat or allegation will always be closely scrutinised. If your figures don't add up, then people will also be unlikely to believe your underlying story.
Bitterending: You need proper legal advice, many solicitors will do a free one hour session to go through the basics of your case. If your kids are British, then I believe measures can be put into place to make it more difficult for them to leave the UK, if they have nationality of another country then its more difficult.

Regarding finances then there is a starting point of a 50/50 split, if she has been at home looking after the kids and you've been out earning, she may indeed have rights to much of your money. This depends on length of marriage, what you brought in etc. My advice would be to read the following:

https://www.advicenow.org.uk/guides/surv...t-divorced

People here can advise on what they think, but we'd need to know more facts and figures.

The false allegations are nasty, but common, police and social services will not take action unless laws or legal agreements are being breached, if your first language isn't English this initial complaints process can be extra difficult. As others have said record your meetings, limit your contact and have a 'plan' to never take it personally or react emotionally, read-up on the '180 approach' to understand more about distancing yourself.

Protect yourself also, limit social media, protect your computer/devices, avoid drink and drugs so she has no option to create or engineer situations against you. Sleep in a different room and avoid contact with her, not the kids.

Good luck...
(09-11-2019, 07:35 AM)CFC Wrote: The sums don't add up...

if you have a turn over of around 20k and earned around 10 to 12k in business (60% net profit), how did you pay her close to 100k?

I'm mentioning this as any threat or allegation will always be closely scrutinised. If your figures don't add up, then people will also be unlikely to believe your underlying story.

Hi good point sale of house what i bought with my money and deposit and she contributed very little in last 12 years however she blackmailed me to pay that or make more false allegations so to get out of this situation i paid via bank transfer.

i am earning very little due to new startup and its ltd company not sure how to avoid closing this down due to divorce

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where to get legal advice for fake DV allegations/starting divorce bitterending1818 1 855 05-02-2019, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  I can see the DV report coming .. What can I do? Chester Copperpot 6 2,108 10-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Last Post: knigh7
  Things starting to get worse.. advice pls Chester Copperpot 6 2,264 09-27-2018, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Jim
  Separated, waiting to plan divorce Stuwill 1 914 07-23-2018, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Mr Sandman
  How to plan for a Divorce? Lincoln 4 1,931 07-02-2018, 10:07 PM
Last Post: watsa64
  Child In need plan knigh7 6 2,603 06-27-2018, 07:56 AM
Last Post: knigh7
  Separation coming :( marksheff 1 1,305 01-02-2018, 12:47 PM
Last Post: scottb
  Divorce coming - Probabilities to reach 50/50 child custody mcnl 26 18,051 03-23-2017, 05:13 PM
Last Post: miker_71uk
  anyone out there been through sharia and civil courts for their child and divorce rahsoft 2 2,784 09-05-2016, 08:31 AM
Last Post: rahsoft