Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 months on,
hello all dads i need advice please more the better really,, so here goes, i got a sxxxxt court order last year oct, but even tho after all the stuff i had to do to satisfy courts cafcass,, and apeese, my ex ,, who made is sooooo hard all the way,, against all contact with my daughter,, xmas came, all as well as it could be, then bang iv had ato make a decsion. about my contact rotine with my daughter who is 3.7 yeays old i fought all her life really, to see her,, anyway as said life changing ,, medical condition out of the blue, i stoped all contact,, due to stress being ill, ect ect,, but after nearly 8 months i find myself, still upset lost it never leaves me for a moment,, i walked away,, and regret each and every day,, so i need advice as to court order dose it still stand or is it void, hellllllp.   thanks
Not sure buddy, I know that if the parents move back in and live together for 6 months then the order becomes null and void.
Whilst it might seem a little wrong, considering you voluntarily gave up contact, I can only assume filing for breach is the only way to get it back into court and plead your case.
Any chance your ex will try again?
Probably need legal advice if you intend to start again.
I would say you would need to first contact your ex and explain best you can about your situation. If no joy mediation to try and resolve issues. If still no joy back to court to resolve. Your court order will still be valid as your ex hasnt done nothing about it. . Contact may need to be phased unless ex is ok with you....phased gradually back to original contact
(08-27-2019, 07:13 AM)Naive Wrote: Not sure buddy, I know that if the parents move back in and live together for 6 months then the order becomes null and void.
Whilst it might seem a little wrong, considering you voluntarily gave up contact, I can only assume filing for breach is the only way to get it back into court and plead your case.
Any chance your ex will try again?
Probably need legal advice if you intend to start again.
   nooooo thanks tho

(08-27-2019, 04:53 PM)warwickshire1 Wrote: I would say you would need to first contact your ex and explain best you can about your situation. If no joy mediation to try and resolve issues. If still  no joy back to court to resolve. Your court order will still be valid as your ex hasnt done  nothing about it. . Contact  may  need to be phased unless ex is ok with you....phased gradually back to original contact

she wants it this way,, question could she enforce,, guess it workd both ways, she wont bother  im sure
She cant enforce , she hasnt done anything so follow process i suggested if u are ok with it and seems good idea. In court if youn return younwould be applicant and would get great chance to explain situation