Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a solicitor
Am based in North Kent (Maidstone/Medway and surrounding areas) and need a good solid "for the childrens" solicitor who will advocate for the father strongly  - am fed up of EW ignoring requests for information re childrens issues at school so it's time for a proper letter (and court if we have to).  

Does anyone have a recommendation please?
Its best to see if you can discuss any issues you have with school to see if they can help. If no joy could write an email to your ex politely asking . If that isnt succesful you would then need to attempt mediation. A solicitor would be a last resort as they are very expensive and with help of this forum you will be able to start the process off yourself .

P.s dont send your ex any texts or have conversations that arent to do with children as you may leave yourself open to false allegations
(09-04-2019, 12:35 PM)warwickshire1 Wrote: Its best to see if you can discuss any issues you have with school to see if they can help. If no joy could write an email to your ex politely asking . If that isnt succesful you would then need to attempt mediation.   A solicitor would be a last resort as they are very expensive and with help of this forum you will be able to start the process off yourself .

P.s dont send your ex any texts or have conversations that arent to do with children as you may leave yourself open to false allegations

I have sent a letter today to the school head to ask what information they have.  Unfortunately the last 10yrs experience has only resulted in solicitors and courts to get to achieve any type of agreement but wont allow myself to give in or up for my children.