Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Divorced from mother, school wants to invlove someone else ?
Hi, been divorced from whi@ch of a mother for a couple of years, 50/50 access court order put in place, but kids mum wants someone to come into school to speak to the eldest kid, 8yrs old girl because she isn't getting on with her.  School says thay cant stop her from coming in, is this true ?
School cant really do nothing. But if you got great relationship with your daughter then you are on a winner.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teenage son wants to quit school to play video games, his mother agrees he can (NRP) TonyW1978 1 2,199 06-14-2017, 09:37 AM
Last Post: MarkR

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)