Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
naive
So finally sitting down to write what goes on the C100 to vary the order. Currently a 5/9 fortnight split. Im asking for one more midweek which makes it 50/50 split. I also need to define the order around Christmas and Easter. 
Im struggling with how much detail I should put in the intial C100 form. I realise there has to be a significant change in circumstances that wasnt known at the time of the order.

Issues are mostly around school, some parental and family alienation and a lot of selfishness around holiday periods. There has been detriment to child.

Any tips, experiences welcome, cheers
I have always typed/printed out the "summary" on A4 - a page or a page and a quarter. Anything more and it wouldn't get read. Then put "please see attached sheet" in the summary box - put your name and application at the top and copy the statement of truth across (from the end of the form) onto the end of the separate sheet/sheets and sign it.

So what you put must be 100% truthful - as in no mistakes that could be contradicted.

Then write what you want to say, but edit, re-edit, put it away for a day and edit again. To make it more concise, more focused on the main issues and to read well. Some things you have to be careful mentioning. I wouldn't use the term parental alienation in the application. More like specific incidences that suggest it. It isn't a statement - it's a request and to back up that request you're giving examples of issues and of how the new schedule would help.

From what you've said you need to give an example of a school issue, what the problem is and what might help. Vague wording that suggests there is negativity about you to child and concerns at this. And an example of holiday period issues. You're also supposed to add a bit that says what you think the other person's point of view is and why you don't agree with that, Then at the end what you're asking the court to do and how you think this would resolve issues.
Cheers Charlie, Ive managed to get my hands on a c100 and c1a for a coa case. It is an absolute masterclass and had the mother so bang to rights she was forced to agree 50/50 joint residence at the first hearing. [She had been lying to everyone, school, father, cafcass. She was nailed to the wall and its very similar to my own situation so feeling much calmer about the form.
(10-03-2019, 11:46 AM)Naive Wrote: Cheers Charlie, Ive managed to get my hands on a c100 and c1a for a coa case. It is an absolute masterclass and had the mother so bang to rights she was forced to agree 50/50 joint residence at the first hearing. [She had been lying to everyone, school, father, cafcass. She was nailed to the wall and its very similar to my own situation so feeling much calmer about the form.

If you fancy sharing it Naive, I'd love to have a look and see if I can use any relevant wording / bits for mine .....  Big Grin Idea
If you give me some time I’ll try to sanitise it. I must say the respondent walked cleanly into a whooping but the wording was very good, and where to put it all.
(10-03-2019, 12:34 PM)Naive Wrote: If you give me some time I’ll try to sanitise it. I must say the respondent walked cleanly into a whooping but the wording was very good, and where to put it all.

Cheers Naive, anything would be appreciated!   It's hard to know what to put and succinctly isn't it (especially as I have done 2 now .. it's hard isn't it).  

If theres any bits your stuck with, I am happy to help if I can - I can refer back to my old ones to incase you can use any of it
Cheers, yeah I just find myself going into too much detail, and then even speculating on the respondents motives. Its incredibly hard to state the facts only but still paint the picture of whats going on. Ive got a nightmare couple of days at work but will try have it done by Monday.
I'd be interested to see it too if you could PM me? Something similar at my final hearing - she was forced to agree to "lives with both parents" pre hearing due to all the evidence stacked against her but it wasn't 50/50 and I wonder if I should have gone ahead with the hearing instead of agreeing out of court.