Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex trying stop me seeing kids again!
My ex is trying to stop me seeing my kids again. Last time she made allegations about me, to hold things back luckily it all came good for me was aloud contact with them again, as allegations aren't true. This time she trying to stop me as one of my children has ADHD as well other issues misbehave at school, basically they been suspended quite a few times. She now blaming me for his behaviour problems and saying I'm a bad influence and seeking legal advice. Where do I stand now, if it goes back to court it get messy again. Tbh I just feel like I got no strength anymore just mentally drained, I do enough traveling as it is. She a nasty piece of work she already broke part of her court order by not meeting me any where. She also complained to CMS I'm not giving her enough money, so they did there review and whacked that up.
I hear you dude.

Do you have a court order in place? If so, is she now in breach of it?

As for the ADHD, saying that it's somehow your fault is just bogus. I have ADHD and it's a genetic condition, yes environmental factors can have an effect but not by much and saying it's somehow your fault is ridiculous!

Don't give up my man, giving up is what the ex wants, I know it's difficult dealing with toxic ex's (dear lord I know) but by not going away you're probably p*ssing her off something chronic (which in a arguably negative way feels kinda satisfying, hatred is a hell of a motivator sometimes)

BUT that aside what is more important than anything is your kida needs you and it's all about them.

Pm if you need to dude
(11-19-2019, 07:32 PM)civic4 Wrote: My ex is trying to stop me seeing my kids again.  Last time she made allegations about me, to hold things back luckily it all came good for me was aloud contact with them again, as allegations aren't true.  This time she trying to stop me as one of my children has ADHD as well other issues misbehave at school, basically they been suspended quite a few times.  She now blaming me for his behaviour problems and saying I'm a bad influence and seeking legal advice.  Where do I stand now, if it goes back to court it get messy again.  Tbh I just feel like I got no strength anymore just mentally drained, I do enough traveling as it is.  She a nasty piece of work she already broke part of her court order by not meeting me any where.  She also complained to CMS I'm not giving her enough money, so they did there review and whacked that up.

Once a Court Order exists, only a Judge can change it. Therefore, if she thinks there is reason to look at it again, she needs to apply to Court to vary it. If she does not follow it, put in a C79 to Enforce the Order.

Re CMS, they can only make you pay what the law says. Normally a case gets looked at once a year, but any changes of 25% either way can result in a new calculation straight away.

If they are taking to much for arrears, you can ask them to have a look at it again.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can my Ex stop me seeing my kids??? shaun77 3 3,265 12-24-2016, 04:28 PM
Last Post: shaun77