Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro Bono Representation
Anyone had any experience with pro bono representation? Does anyone know if I can get it endorsed by my local PSU?

I've had an email today saying I need to get a pro bono application endorsed by either solicitors, MP, law clinic or CAB.

I'm wondering how strenuous this task will be if anyone can help with advice I would be grateful.

Thanks
Just complete the Pro Bono application, then take it down to your local CAB, might need an appointment first.

They look it over and stamp it, its a quick and simple process.

Ensure your application is sent via recorded delivery to ensure the pro bono office has received it.
(12-03-2019, 09:07 PM)JamW Wrote: Just complete the Pro Bono application, then take it down to your local CAB, might need an appointment first.

They look it over and stamp it, its a quick and simple process.

Ensure your application is sent via recorded delivery to ensure the pro bono office has received it.

Thanks, hoping to call them and see them this Friday, (wishful thinking)
I've phoned my local CAB in Birmingham and they say they dont approve pro bono applications and that I need to enquire with a law clinic. Il continue enquiries tomorrow. Doesnt seem like a easy task getting the application approved without paying a law firm or getting it approved by 'hard to get hold of MP's'. I'll still try though.
I've got an appointment with a local law clinic next week, hopefully they approve it pro bono application. Off course the next hurdle will be whether or not someone picks up this case that is another matter.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Self Representation marios84 11 5,557 04-29-2018, 11:45 AM
Last Post: RD84
  Self representation holsts 1 1,626 10-06-2017, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Chi21965
  What to expect at Final Hearing without representation Summer187 10 7,494 04-19-2017, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Summer187