Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help please, if you can
ok i have pr, but not on the bc, because of nasty ex,,  how can i be on it,,, its important,
Hey you asked the same question before. Here is the thread incase you lost it , it includes the link. I successfully did this, without agreement from ex, but I had court awarded PR on a child arrangements order to back it up with . It took a good few months for the paper work to come through, then they ask you to go to the local council with ID to sign the birth certificate, and then another few months until you can order the updated version but it was definitely worth it
http://www.separateddads.co.uk/forum/thr...l#pid36021
(02-01-2020, 02:31 PM)Tigre Wrote: Hey you asked the same question before. Here is the thread incase you lost it , it includes the link. I successfully did this, without agreement from ex, but I had court awarded PR on a child arrangements order to back it up with . It took a good few months for the paper work to come through, then they ask you to go to the local council with ID to sign the birth certificate, and then another few months until you can order the updated version but it was definitely worth it
http://www.separateddads.co.uk/forum/thr...l#pid36021

thanks very much,, will the ex be notifide?
I am not sure actually. I always wondered the same. I cant see why they would contact your ex during the process if you have the right paperwork, but I can see why they might notify her once it has been done, so to let her know she needs to get an updated version and doesnt go around using the original version without you on it. I was expecting my ex to call or email me abuse once she found out but it never happened so I still dont know how or when she found out. You might be able to email and ask, but I wouldn't bother. Get your application in and ignore your ex, her opinion on this is irrelevant, if you have PR you have a right to put yourself on the certificate by law