Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
help please, if you can
ok i have pr, but not on the bc, because of nasty ex,,  how can i be on it,,, its important,
(02-01-2020, 02:31 PM)Tigre Wrote: Hey you asked the same question before. Here is the thread incase you lost it , it includes the link. I successfully did this, without agreement from ex, but I had court awarded PR on a child arrangements order to back it up with . It took a good few months for the paper work to come through, then they ask you to go to the local council with ID to sign the birth certificate, and then another few months until you can order the updated version but it was definitely worth it

thanks very much,, will the ex be notifide?
thanks ric

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)