Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social Isolation
It is looking increasingly likely that there may be some form of Social Isolation, as dads can we make sure that we have some method of contacting our kids should this actually happen?
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
Do you mean with coronavirus? At the moment it seems to be thought that kids don’t really get symptoms or very mildly so we may not know if they have it or not. The only reason for isolating at the moment is if someone has symptoms and it says for 7 days.

I know what you mean though. I actually wish they would close the schools as I am more likely to catch it from son than anyone else if kids are in school where things spread and I have health conditions. I guess we can ask for phone contact if an ex keeps kids away but that wouldn’t be guaranteed of course. Something like WhatsApp might be a way of contacting them. I am not too concerned about my ex stopping son coming - she is very ignorant and doesn’t take health scares seriously.