Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Furlough - Paid Leave, for how long I don't know...
I've been put on Furlough along with select few, everyone in my company will be having a 20% reduction in pay and everyone is being asked to scrap the pension contribution payment.

should I inform CMS, will it make a difference?

----

on another note. child contact will be reduced as a result of COVID-19........ I've only just recently applied for a variation... and its on the cusp of me being granted some variation to the amount I need to pay, anyone have any idea what happens next?
Its very concerning... i am now going to be 400 quid worse off... i called up cms today, lines are closed, added to that is a message saying only call cms if your income has changed by over 25%........?????

Is there anything else i can do?
Try and use the portal I guess but I’ve heard nothing from them in weeks regarding my query regarding another matter.

They are probably inundated at the moment on top of the working from home, if that’s possible?

My renewal is end of May and I’ll be gobsmacked if they process it. They’re likely going to be behind for months.
I have just got off the phone with them, explained to them my situation and i was advised that because I don't know whats round the corner I can make a lesser payment and I won't be pursued for it right now........ that's all i was told, so i said instead of paying £400 quid i can pay £200 quid..... the gentleman took a note of of it and said fine.
That seems reasonable. I’ve emailed a few Mp’s stating the furlough 20% and 25% cms threshold.
Also I included to say the threshold is too high in the current circumstances.
I’ve stated as well no one should be penalised by their penalty fees in these circumstances as it’s through no fault of their own.

I’ve got a 10% cut coming but no furlough however my yearly renewal is next month therefore I suppose I may as well hang fire. I’m fully prepared to get shafted though and not have my 10% cut taken into account for the coming year.
(03-30-2020, 10:43 AM)beehive84 Wrote: That seems reasonable. I’ve emailed a few Mp’s stating the furlough 20% and 25% cms threshold.
Also I included to say the threshold is too high in the current circumstances.
I’ve stated as well no one should be penalised by their penalty fees in these circumstances as it’s through no fault of their own.

I’ve got a 10% cut coming but no furlough however my yearly renewal is next month therefore I suppose I may  as well hang fire. I’m fully prepared to get shafted though and not have my 10% cut taken into account for the coming year.

Hi beehive84, let us know how you get on.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Children maintenance - paid in advance or in arrears? PolishAussie 2 4,771 11-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: MarkR
  Does child maintenance have to be paid in money? Elwood Blues 3 2,972 05-05-2017, 07:55 PM
  Cash paid maintenance NewHill123 7 5,516 01-26-2017, 11:37 AM
Last Post: NewHill123
  CMS need letter re: maintenance paid for my other child PapaDelta 1 2,072 09-26-2016, 07:52 PM