Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PR and Meditation for unregistered children
My newborns haven't been registered. I want to start mediation as the mother is preventing me from seeing them. I'm their dad but as they haven't been registered, can I start this process anyway or do I need to apply for PR through the courts first?
Its too early to apply to family courts yet . The best thing to do is send a text 2moro only about your young ones asking if you may see them for a hour and take them out for walk . Maybe a short while somewhere with mum present. I am guessing your kids mums emotions all over place at moment . She sort of needs space and a bit of time. I wouldnt consider any family court application until covid 19 situation has calmed down. At moment we need to hope your childs mum calms down and things get better and family court is avoided.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)