Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
final order
if i was to accept the report and have the contact cafcass has told me I can have, could I then re file for court and take her back on my terms? and she took me for a c100 to then not be allowed to see the children?
all you can do is say you accept the find a fact hearing went against you and you wish to do the course as advised by court. halfway through course people who run it will advise cafcass/social worker how you are engaging and how you are getting on. when you complete course and you get glowing reports/feedback contact can be built back up. it is a very slow process . in some cases ex partners have been known to come round a bit after u done course and contact can happen quicker

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Order Gingerwiz 3 5,423 07-06-2019, 09:06 PM
Last Post: marwood
Question Final Order. I can not see my children :( ashkhan 18 27,089 06-20-2019, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Nannykit
  Final Hearing Order - Get it sealed on the day Leader1978 3 5,327 02-26-2019, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Final order day... MrJohn 0 2,111 09-14-2018, 03:47 PM
Last Post: MrJohn
  Final order civic4 1 3,421 08-16-2018, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Tamagoto
  Final Order asd1270 0 2,563 08-14-2018, 11:25 PM
Last Post: asd1270

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)