Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update
As some of you know, I was called into police station about a month ago after ex made false allegations that I've raped son for months. SS only came for one home visit but other than that I didnt hear from either police or SS.  

Now police tell me they're done investigating and they dont actually make decisions so they pass it onto another department which require another 20 days. And SS say they've also ended their investigation and allegations are dismissed. Their recommendation is now that I get legal advice and see son supervised to avoid having more false allegations thrown at me (!). This against a court order saying he lives with both parents !

The SW said son is lying and has dismissed allegations, and she knows there will likely be more false allegations, so why are they leaving son with ex???!!!!! 

Honestly it's shocking they decide to do absolutely nothing. Even saying I can never see son again would make more sense then just leaving him in the middle of all this. What is the point of all this then if they dont do anything? 

Anyway I am very confused right now. Any advise at all would be appreciated
(07-30-2020, 12:25 PM)Tigre Wrote: As some of you know, I was called into police station about a month ago after ex made false allegations that I've raped son for months. SS only came for one home visit but other than that I didnt hear from either police or SS.  

Now police tell me they're done investigating and they dont actually make decisions so they pass it onto another department which require another 20 days. And SS say they've also ended their investigation and allegations are dismissed. Their recommendation is now that I get legal advice and see son supervised to avoid having more false allegations thrown at me (!). This against a court order saying he lives with both parents !

The SW said son is lying and has dismissed allegations, and she knows there will likely be more false allegations, so why are they leaving son with ex???!!!!! 

Honestly it's shocking they decide to do absolutely nothing. Even saying I can never see son again would make more sense then just leaving him in the middle of all this. What is the point of all this then if they dont do anything? 

Anyway I am very confused right now. Any advise at all would be appreciated

This is clear alienation and mental/psychological abuse being performed by the mother.

SS should be acting on this and doing a care order application at least.
Exactly!! How horrible this must be for a little child to go through, and they just leave it like this?? It's perverted!!

Can a judge get a copy of a judgement from the final hearing or would I have to provide that?
(07-30-2020, 01:41 PM)Tigre Wrote: Exactly!! How horrible this must be for a little child to go through, and they just leave it like this?? It's perverted!!

Can a judge get a copy of a judgement from the final hearing or would I have to provide that?

Really very sorry indeed to read your update - its simply disgraceful for your son and you yourself when you now know that the most serious allegations made against you and undertaken by those serving to protect have found little if anything to back up the mother's claims.

It just shows what a real mess the system is in when no one wants to make a decision after investigation. Both a Police and S.S. investigation and each of their respective decisions and reports made will be layered with inputs, each more senior signing off what they decide, conclude and agree.

I would be fairly sure that both you and the Ex would receive at the same time a full copy of the S.S. Investigation report. ( I had mine sent about 10 days after the case was closed.)

If you do take this back to Court saying this was a mother using the allegations to either breach or frustrate contact as I did, then the Court would certainly ask directly for the report from S.S. and likely they would also request S.S. to also attend the hearing.

That's all just a part of the process though - what really stinks is we have a system that is supposed to look after the best interests of children at all times and yet it continues to allow gross manipulation of the system because often no penalty is given, if found not proven.  

50/50 care as a starting point at seperation - Pysocologists directly employed by the Family Courts and certainly making it a criminal charge to make allegations such a the ones made against you if proven not guilty. 

It stinks and you a right to feel its a twisted system especially when S.S. suggested as they did to me to take the case back to Court - it just goes round in circles with no one wanting to take responsibilty or make a decision !!!
That's actually sick to read. I can't believe anyone would stoop that low as to accuse you of doing that to your own son, let alone the mother of your son. Your ex sounds psychotic, like I'm talking straight jacket crazy.

That being said I personally think you should carry on as normal now that the investigation has come to it's inclusion. To me if you go down the supervised route it's almost like you're admitting doing something wrong if that makes sense? I'm not suggesting for a minute you have by the way, just how it might look should you go down the supervision route. Either way it's a horrible situation to be in trying to co-parent with someone accusing you of having done that.
You would need to get a copy of the Judgement from final hearing yourself. Info on the link below. Just fill in the form EX107. However ring the court first or ask for the list of transcription places when you fill the form in and leave that bit to be filled in when you get there. Because when I did it I got the form from the court and they give you a list of transcription places and advise you to ring them first to get a quote then fill in the box saying which one you want. I just rang the second one on the list I think and the prices were reasonable even for the fastest turnaround (always opt for the fastest turnaround as even that can be slow).

So you take the completed form to the court. They process it and send it to the transcription service along with the tape. The slow bit is it then goes back to the court and the Judge who presided over the hearing has to approve it (if it's for a Judgement). I chased the court up a couple of times to get mine. I was quoted between £60 and £120. It was about £85 but just for a half day hearing and the Judgement and post Judgement discussion. Not the whole hearing transcript.

https://www.gov.uk/apply-transcript-cour...al-hearing

I'm wondering who the Police are passing it on to. They may yet decide to prosecute her.
No no I refuse to do supervised contact. I have a court order for lives with both parents and they want me to do supervised when they’ve proven I haven’t done anything? They’re insane!! What’s that going to show my son? That daddy is dangerous and he cannot be alone with me. I’ve been jumping through hoops for 9 years and done supervised several times. It achieves NOTHING. I would build up to overnights and surprise surprise in x months the ex would make further heinous false allegations.

Like Highpeak said: "it just goes round in circles with no one wanting to take responsibility or make a decision !!!"

Thats EXACTLY the problem. It’s a toxic merrygoround that will never end. They have proven Im innocent and son is lying, so where would such a young child get this from?? If it’s not from me then who is it from?? Of course not a peep from SW. Apparently an innocent child being stuck with his abusing mother is nothing to worry about because she’s the mother so it’s ok. She has made our son have to sit through all these interviews with SS and have to utter the words out loud that his dad has done something so disgusting to him. The harm is immense. Its unforgivable and so far past the line that I have no words for it. So yes Ric, ex is absolutely psychotic and should be in a straight jacket, never near another child again. They should lock her up and throw away the key, but the laws in this country are PERVERTED and protect the abusers. So there’s nothing I can do anymore. The system is protecting her. I’ve tried so hard for years but it just keeps escalating and does more harm to son. The only way I can protect him is to walk away so she cannot force him to go through this again.
You know, all in all this is simple.

It's fine to move do have good soon come live with you. That's what you should apply for.

I've never heard such an outrageous allegation in my life. If that's how far she's prepared to take it, then there's are two choices. The first is for him to continue living 50/50 and being permanently damaged by this alienation, or him living with you and the ex having access. His mother is not a fit parent.
(07-30-2020, 05:47 PM)Charlie7000 Wrote: You would need to get a copy of the Judgement from final hearing yourself.  Info on the link below.  Just fill in the form EX107.  However ring the court first or ask for the list of transcription places when you fill the form in and leave that bit to be filled in when you get there. Because when I did it I got the form from the court and they give you a list of transcription places and advise you to ring them first to get a quote then fill in the box saying which one you want.   I just rang the second one on the list I think and the prices were reasonable even for the fastest turnaround (always opt for the fastest turnaround as even that can be slow).

So you take the completed form to the court.  They process it and send it to the transcription service along with the tape. The slow bit is it then goes back to the court and the Judge who presided over the hearing has to approve it (if it's for a Judgement).  I chased the court up a couple of times to get mine.  I was quoted between £60 and £120.  It was about £85 but just for a half day hearing and the Judgement and post Judgement discussion.  Not the whole hearing transcript.

https://www.gov.uk/apply-transcript-cour...al-hearing

I'm wondering who the Police are passing it on to.   They may yet decide to prosecute her.

CPS for advice would be my guess. 
What would that mean if CPS takes over? That I may be taken to Crown court?

Chi what do you mean by him living with me and "me having access". Access to what? The only option to me is him living with me and seeing his mother supervised. Anything less would put son at risk of further immense pressure every time he spends time with her. As son gets older and his wishes weigh more she would likely escalate things even more. Unfortunately that would never happen. SS isn't even willing to do anything and court go on their recommendations.

She most certainly is not fit to parent or be near any child. To think she has a second child and SS aren't even thinking about him either. Leaving 2 innocent kids with her. Its outrageous

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update Charlie7000 1 854 11-06-2019, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Astroman
  Just had CAFCASS interview, update Naive 30 20,579 02-26-2018, 10:33 PM
Last Post: ruinedslowly
  Hearing Update Whatola 2 2,153 11-24-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: scottb
  Court Update ST4N80 4 5,493 08-19-2016, 09:21 PM
Last Post: MarkR