Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ex refusing to sign house sale
Have a consent order saying family home should be sold immediately. Memorandum of sales received and in process of exchanging contact.
But ex now started to play silly and threating not to sign basic sales agreement. Reason for it , she is not happy anymore with financial agreement, which was sealed 9month ago.
Forced sale can be done and judge would sign completion paperworks on behalf of other party. It could be costly, but I guess expenses can be claimed back if application is successful.

Please advise when is the best and how to put application to court so it won't delay a sale.What is the process,name of court application form?
Who would be dealing with enforcing application ? Conveyancing solicitors or family?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House sale and cms civic4 4 2,107 07-04-2020, 04:44 PM
Last Post: MarkR
  Force House Sale Leader1978 9 5,346 11-18-2019, 06:24 AM
Last Post: Leader1978
  House Sale Leader1978 3 2,401 10-07-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Leader1978
  Finical issue - proceeds from house sale Astroman 7 4,652 06-20-2019, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Astroman
  Force Sale of House - Unusual Situation Helpneeded 1 2,621 11-26-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Mike29145
  House Sale abcd1234 27 33,218 04-03-2017, 03:55 PM
Last Post: abcd1234

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)