Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enforcement Order, what next?
Due to the ex defying the Contact Order and removing all contact with my child I've completed the application for an Enforcement Order and sent it off to the court.

What happens now?  I presume they'll get in touch with her for her version of events.

What's the general procedure?
Probably a 6 week wait for 1st hearing
We are waiting 9 months for an enforcement hearing here. Enforcement sent off Nov. First hearing will be in August. Unbelievable really.
Cafcass contacted 5 weeks after (with no appointment made). That's all that has happened here.
most enforcement hearings end up being hearing to have orders varied. If mum breached u end up with a slight increase of contact or your order more defined to stamp out mum exploiting things. Often no punishment is handed out ...not even a telling off
9 months….f**k.

No, what I mean is will the court ask for her version of events or will she just get a letter to attend the hearing?

And does anyone know how much the Enforcement Order hearing will cost?
(07-01-2021, 09:14 AM)Richardsolo Wrote: 9 months….f**k.

No, what I mean is will the court ask for her version of events or will she just get a letter to attend the hearing?

And does anyone know how much the Enforcement Order hearing will cost?

Hi,
I assume you would have filed a C79 form (including three copies), for which a £215 fee is payable on application.

The form will be stamped by the court and one of the copies will be sent to your ex.

Usually, this would be followed by a directions hearing, in which your ex will have an opportunity to present her case in a position statement (a 3-6 page document for the attention of the judge, that would be exchanged with you on the day of the hearing).
Cheers for that. Yes, I’ve sent in the C79.

£215….f**k again.

But I appreciate the explanation.
So I’ve been told it will go to a second gatekeeping in November.

In layman’s terms, what’s that all about and is that when the final decision is made?
Is that the cost now if ex breaches any part of an order £215 and a further £95! Really?
There was no extra £95, just the £215

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help RE: Enforcement of Court Order - URGENT markess1973 2 3,350 05-21-2018, 08:25 PM
Last Post: markess1973
  Enforcement Order Ian 2 4,651 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Ian
  Court Order Enforcement father123 1 3,668 07-22-2016, 08:11 PM
Last Post: MarkR