Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kids and new partner
Hi Guys
Desperate for some advice, my marriage ended in Oct last year, have a new girlfriend now.

Ex Wife poisoned my sons (7 & 9) about my new partner from the outset.  Said all kinds of inappropriate things about me sharing a bed with my new gf etc, driven past her house to show when I was there, tried to blame her for the reason "Daddy isn't here anymore" etc.

It's really hampering me trying to move on and is damaging the boys.  (My ex has a new bloke and she forces him on my sons whenever she can - hypocritical).

We went away last week to Norfolk with my gf's kids and mine, had a largely good time.....Eldest still a bit cold, but thought we made massive progress. Back to their Mum's now and now they're saying they don't want to meet with my new partner this Saturday and are being rude via text message.

Feel like I'm fighting a losing battle, my new gf couldn't be kinder and sweeter to them, making far more efforts than their Mum ever did.....Don't want to upset the lads or lose my girlfriend.  
How did you guys approach this?
HELP!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ex moving in with new partner with my kids outlook 4 6,074 11-07-2018, 01:47 PM
Last Post: watsa64
  EX won't let me new partner go on holiday with me and the kids MJSR1976 1 4,782 05-18-2016, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Norfolk n Good