Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need help
Hi i left my ex wife 5 years ago when my son was 13 , and he has not spoke to me since but i have always paid maintenance , and up to now i have just tried to make contact. Recently i learnt that he left the college he started at in 2014 . I do not have an issue paying maintenance but i want to know he is in education. The maintance have said it down to me to prove he is not in college , i have tried to find out but they say its data protection as to why they cant tell me , so i visited them at the house and they wont provide me with proof so were to i go now what do i do .
thanks in advance for any advise

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)