Please take a moment to read through our code of conduct before posting on our discussions board.
- Do not post anything that could be construed as racist, homophobic, sexist, harassment or abuse.
- Anybody can read this website, so please do not use sexually explicit language or swear words.
- Avoid using names in your posts (e.g. those of spouses, professionals, ex partners, children etc); you may be putting them (and yourself) at risk by doing so.
- Do not make personal attacks on other discussion members.
- If another discussion member makes a personal/abusive remark directed at you, do not respond with a similar attack of your own. Contact the administrator.
- Posts will be removed if we feel a link or comment has been posted as a means of self advertising, self promotion, or which we consider to be spam.
- Only post links/urls which are on topic and of use to other discussion members.
- Only post a thread once, under the appropriate discussion topic. Duplicate threads will be removed.
- Please keep discussions on topic. If you want to talk about something that is not relevant to the current thread, create a new one.
** NEW** Separated Dads Chat Room & ForumThe Separated Dads Forum is a place where you can discuss relevant issues and concerns including Child Access, Maintenance, CAFCASS, Fathers Rights, Court, Behaviour or just have a general chat with other dads.
Please help us launch it and make it a great resource for dads going through difficult times. We hope to see you on the Forum soon....
Related Articles in the 'Site Information' Category...