Welcome to the Separated Dads Forum
Over the years at Separated Dads we're pleased to say that many of you have posted comments, asked questions, shared your experiences and offered support both here and on our Facebook page. We have now created our own forum where we hope like-minded dads and supportive mums can come to seek advice, offer support or simply chat.
We aim to add our own advice to individual threads when we can and when time allows. Some of the posts might highlight areas where our guides and articles need updating or improving, so we will check the forum regularly.
We'd like conversations to flow naturally so please help by following the usual forum etiquette. We do not propose a lengthy set of "rules" but we have included some general guidelines to follow below.
- Please try and post in the relevant category. We do appreciate that some topics cross over but do not place duplicate posts in more than one category
- Make sure your title is relevant and meaningful. Titles like "Please help" for example, are a little vague and maybe overlooked by other readers
- Keep posts free from swearing, defamatory or offensive language etc
- Don't abuse or encourage abuse of other posters
- If you see an offensive post, report it the moderator via the "Report" button
- Avoid using personally identifiable information
- Only one account per person please
- No unsolicited/sales posts please
- People sometimes avoid reading really lengthy posts! Please try and be precise